- Create your listing : You can list an entire apartment or a single room on Hoomeo in just a few easy steps. You control the appearance of your listing, including the description, price and house rules.
- Accept booking : Once your listing is published, you can start receiving booking requests from guests! Once you receive an email notification for a booking request, you have 24 hours to accept it. Use the Hoomeo messaging system to reply to questions and arrange the key handover.
- Welcome yout guest : Before receiving a guest, make sure your place is clean and tidy with fresh sheets and towels. When your guests arrive, meet them to hand over the keys, show them around and explain the house rules – a few tips about the neighbourhood are also useful!
- Receive payment : 24 hours after your guests arrive and have checked in successfully, Hoomeo automatically transfers your payment to your account. Since Hoomeo takes care of the transaction, your payment is safe at all times.
- Leav a review : Reviews are an important part of Hoomeo and ensure that our platform is built on trust. Leaving a review of your guests means they are more likely to review you in return. Happy guests leave positive reviews, which means others are more likely to book your place in future!
Find available properties:
- Enter your desired check-in and check-out dates
- Enter the number of guests
Making a booking request:
Once you have selected a property, you need to send the host a booking request. To do this:
- Click on the ‘Book Now’ button
- Review the details and total price of your stay
- Select your payment method
- Enter your payment details
- Click ‘Book Now’
Confirmation from the host:
As soon as you have submitted your booking request, the host has 24 hours to either accept or reject your request. Once the host has responded, you will receive an email following the acceptance or rejection of your request. Some hosts accept ‘Instant Booking’ which means that your booking is confirmed as soon as you click on ‘Book Now’.
You can cancel your reservation request as long as it has not yet been confirmed by the host.
Once your request has been approved, the rules quoted in “cancellation conditions” established by the host will be applied.
To cancel your reservation request:
– Go to “My Trips”
– Click on “Cancel Request”
Make sure you complete all steps of your listing, then click on Publish.
Do not forget to activate your hoomeo account either buy:
– Connecting with your Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn account
– Using your email account and clicking on the link you have received.